Welcome to Virtual Internet Routing Lab
VIRL is Cisco's easy-to-use, powerful, and extensible network modeling and simulation environment that enables users to:
- Build highly-accurate models of existing or planned networks.
- Design, configure, and operate networks using authentic versions of Cisco's network operating systems, including IOSv, IOSv Layer-2,
IOS-XRv, NX-OSv, CSR1000v and ASAv.
- Integrate 3rd-party virtual machines, appliances, VNFs, and servers.
- Connect real and virtual networks to form high-fidelity development and test environments.
- Design and test anywhere - VIRL is portable!
This site provides information to help you get started with VIRL, including download instructions, installation guides, tutorials,
and links to the VIRL community. You can begin to explore these resources using the menus above.